Quality wood pieces add warmth to any home, whether you want to install a beautiful set of custom doors, need new cabinetry for your kitchen, or are interested in building a wood deck to get the most out of the gorgeous New Mexico climate.
El Pueblo Woodworking takes quality craftsmanship to a whole new level with intricately designed and expertly built wood pieces. We also offer many other home building services that improve the look of your property while allowing you and your family to experience maximum enjoyment.
Services We Offer Your Home
Our building and woodworking services improve the inside and outside of your home. We offer:
- Custom Wood Gates & Doors – Our gates and doors can be classically styled or designed to your custom specifications. Along with their aesthetic appeal, our gates and doors are built to stand the test of time.
- Sunrooms – Sunrooms allow you to enjoy temperate weather in the comfort of your own home. What better way to expand your living space?
- Shade Structures & Pergolas – Protect yourself from the scorching Albuquerque sun with one of our shade structures. Pergolas are rectangular structures that feature a canopy shade so you can stay cool when outdoors.
- Deck Construction – What could be better than spending a day lounging on your very own deck? We can install a wood deck on your home, or construct decking from composite materials, which combines wood fibers and plastic.
- Fences – Our fences are sturdy and dependable. They can also be outfitted with secure gates made from metal or wood depending on your preferences.
- Cabinetry – Inside your home, our cabinets expand storage in your kitchen or bathroom. Choose from a wide range of stains and wood types when having custom cabinetry installed.
- Stucco – Decorative stucco looks great inside and outside the home, especially against the New Mexico landscape.
- Concrete Work – We also pour concrete driveways, floors, and walkways. We offer stamped concrete and aggregate mixes.
We provide many other home services, including building block walls, installing patios, and creating beautiful outdoor kitchens.
How to Get Started
The first step to improving your home is to contact our design team to discuss your project. If you’re not sure about materials or color selection, we’ll discuss the details and make a solid recommendation.
Contact us online or call (505) 221-5321 for more information. We can’t wait to get started on a custom woodworking project for your home.